And by warmer, I mean that it's no longer -22*...
Today it rained and was in the mid-30s. It was tricky trying to walk around the snow and trying not to slip on the ice all while there was rain falling from the sky.
Yesterday I finally received my packages from home with stuff I needed to be shipped to me.
(It all wouldn't fit in my suitcase when I returned to school after winter break...whoops.)
Even though today was gloomy, I wore my yellow rain jacket. Perfect for the rainy day.
I also wore a simple black sweatshirt and a gray t-shirt under my jacket. I also wore jeans and my black rain boots. My feet finally get to experience what other shoes are like since they've been living in snow boots the last few weeks.
Not only was I happy about my bright jacket, but I was happy because I was able to use my new backpack that I received for Christmas today!
Pink and Camouflage. One of many perfect combinations.
Once classes were done and I finished running over to the UC to ship a package for my Mama's birthday, I returned to my room, grabbed my computer and a notebook, and went to the cafe to research more about my new major (it will be my new major once I get the form filled out later this week/next week).
When I went to the cafe I didn't want to bring my entire backpack so I used my new Kate Spade polkadot laptop bag. I am in love with it!
Well, it's coming to the end of the week which means I have a quiz tomorrow morning...also an interview later in the afternoon... I guess I should go study and prepare!
This tag from the tea I'm drinking gives some good inspiration while I'm studying.
![]() |
| "Be kind and compassionate and the whole world will be your friend." |
Have a wonderful rest of your evening, and an even better tomorrow.
xoxo
(p.s. Mama, don't open the box until your birthday! I hope you like it!)
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Sweatshirt: Divided by H&M
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills
Boots: Sperry
Backpack: Fieldline: Pro Series
Laptop Bag: Kate Spade




No comments:
Post a Comment