Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Overall today was a good day. Aside from getting locked out of my room and missing my family a whole lot.
The weather was nice. Church this morning was nice. I got coffee for the first time since lent started, which was nice (except I got a little hyper).

Before we get to todays outfit, lets rewind to Fridays and Saturdays events!

On Friday, I received a little something from the Easter Bunny! I got a bucket filled with candy, cookies, and bubbles!

On Saturday, I volunteered for the "Easter Eggstravaganza" that was at my school. There were so many little kids running around the oval collecting eggs and prizes, and so many puppies as well.

Now to today, Sunday. This morning I decided to dress up for Church and dress a little like Spring. Luckily the weather was nice outside!
Today I wore a high-low dress that my Grandma Stella bought me for my birthday. My Grandma is one stylish lady. I wore a light pink cardigan since it was a little chilly in the morning. I also wore gold sandals. 

I also wore my cross necklace along with my Alex and Ani bracelets. And how could I leave my bag out. I decided to wear my small Kate purse (the perfect size when you don't have a lot to carry).

After church it was a little hectic because my lock on my door decided to stop working (we have a hotel style key system at my school). So after two hours of waiting, they fixed my lock!
Like I said earlier, overall today was a nice day. And there is only four weeks until I am home for the summer! (super stressful/scary, but so excited to be home with my family).


I hope you had a good Easter Sunday, and have a fabulous tomorrow.
xoxo



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Candie's from Kohl's
Cardigan: Papaya
Sandals: Merona from Target
Purse: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment