Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello?

Hello! 

Sorry for not updating a whole lot. It's summer time which means swimsuits and swimsuit covers...not a whole lot to post about.
But, I was out and about today and decided to post!

Today I wore a high-low skirt with a tank top tucked inside and paired it with sandals. Before dinner, I threw on a cardigan so I wouldn't be too chilly and grabbed my white Kate Spade bag (70% off! woo).

I also wore this necklace my Mama bought me. It's a birds nest with two little eggs..one for me and one for my Mama.


Hopefully I will be better at updating during the summer! 
and I hope you have a wonderful Friday night.


Stay Beautiful. 
xoxo




What I'm Wearing:
Tanktop: Rubbish (Bought at Nordstrom)
Skirt: Lily White (Bought at Nordstrom)
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: Made In Chico (Cute little store located in Chico, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment