WooHoo! I am officially 20!
(Kind of scary, but also really cool...mostly scary though)
Anyways, before I show you today's outfit lets rewind to yesterday aka my last day of being a teenager.
One of my really good friends Kaitlin texted me Saturday morning telling me that she was taking me out to dinner and to our favorite book store.
Guess where we went for dinner...
Cracker Barrel!
To dinner I decided to wear a white stripped shirt with flowers with black skinny jeans rolled up to the ankle, and my converses. The weather was really nice outside, and the sun was even shining!
Before we went to the bookstore we stopped by the mall and I might have bought a birthday gift for myself...maybe...it's a very high possibility.
Now, for my birthday!!
Today was pretty relaxed. I FaceTimed my parents in the morning (thank God for technology), and then went to lunch in the cafeteria with some friends. After that I watched a movie and then a few of my friends and I went to the pizza place downtown for my birthday dinner!
Today I decided to wear the birthday gift that I bought myself last night. A simple, but cute Glamour Kills shirt! I paired it with black jeans and black flats.
Today was fun, and I am blessed to have such great people in my life!
And thank you to my family for the awesome gift and for this cake!
(I cannot wait to see you all in 19 days for spring break!)
And yes, Mom, I shared my cake with friends after our staff meeting.
But enough about me..
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and have an even better Monday.
xoxo
What I'm Wearing:
[Saturday]:
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: 1969 Gap Legging Jean
Shoes: Converse All-Star (thin sole)
[Sunday]:
Shirt: Glamour Kills
Jeans: 1969 Gap Legging Jean
Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target






No comments:
Post a Comment