This week took forever...at least it seemed like it. Classes dragged on throughout the day, and I worked for most of the day. But it's finally the weekend (aka almost my birthday) and it's starting to warm up here (rainy and in the mid-40s)!
People started to noticed that I am ready for warmer weather, especially since i've been wearing some dresses this week.
Today I decided to wear my teal summer dress with black tights, rain boots, and my fluffy jacket that I received for Christmas.
That back of the dress is my favorite part (besides the fact that there's pockets)!
Today I also received a birthday cake and ballons from my family! They're so sweet and thoughtful.
I'll post those on the day of my birthday!
But in the mean time, enjoy the sunset from tonight.
I hope all is well with you and have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Sperry
Jacket: Calvin Klein




No comments:
Post a Comment