Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Baby Shower Party.

Over the weekend my cousin Amanda had a baby shower party! 
The theme was Alice in Wonderland and the decorations were adorable.

Since she is having a baby girl I decided to wear a pink dress...Also because I just really love the color pink. I paired my dress with black strapped heels (or as my mom calls them 'gladiator heels') and my teal sling-bag. Like Kate Spade says, "Live Colorfully".

For my jewelry I wore black diamond studs. Sorry for the blurry picture..I tried.

I also wore a pink clasp bracelet and my Alex and Ani bracelets.

At the baby shower there was a table to decorate baby bibs. It's safe to say that mine might have been the best one to be made that night.


Soon Amanda will welcome little Daisy into the world and I cannot be more excited for her and this new journey.

Have a wonderful start to your week and remember:
You Are Fearfully & Wonderfully Made.
[Psalm 139:14]
xoxo



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Rachel by Rachel Roy
Shoes: Mossimo at Target
Bracelets: Kate Spade and Alex & Ani
Earings: Kate Spade
Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment