I'm back and I have pictures of outfits that I have worn from the past several weeks!
Sorry for disappearing for a while, between summer and being back at school for RA training, it has been busy!
But I thought I would share this outfit because it made me feel pretty. This past friday the Residence Life Office hosted a banquet to celebrate the end of training and invited people from all over campus. Which means us RA's get to dress up!
To the banquet I decided to dress simple but elegant. I wore my black dress and put my hair to the side in a fishtail braid. Simple yet elegant...perfect.
To the banquet I decided to dress simple but elegant. I wore my black dress and put my hair to the side in a fishtail braid. Simple yet elegant...perfect.
I wore floral wedges to add a little pattern to my dress.
(sorry for the weird lighting....residence hall problems...)
And to add onto the pattern I decided to add a simple pop of color. I used my small pink Kate Spade wallet that my sister got me over the summer. I also wore my Alex and Ali bracelets too keep my jewelry simple.
Right before I met up with my staff to walk over the the banquet together there was a really bad rain storm that knocked out the power in our building and across campus. Luckily it stopped, but we were all worried it was going to start up again. So in order to prepare for the unexpected I wore my yellow rain jacket (shocker, right?) and brought my bubble umbrella.
Camp and the banquet are my favorite parts of training. The banquet is such a great night full of amazing food, wonderful people, and awesome dancing (from some people at least).
You can look forward to multiple short posts or a couple pretty long posts coming soon. I have to update you on some of the outfits that I have worn these last few weeks.
Until next time. Stay Golden.
xoxo
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Wallet: Kate Spade
Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills
Umbrella: Target





No comments:
Post a Comment