Thursday, September 11, 2014

Never Forget.

Today Americans all over look back on the event that changed the nation 13 years ago. 
Although I was in elementary school when this event happened, I still remember it clearly and I remember the weeks that followed.

In honor of September 11th,  I decided to wear my hometown's fire departments sweatshirt (aka my Daddy's work!) with black jeans rolled to the ankles.   

I also wore my american flag vans to add a little more red, white, and blue to my outfit.

I kept my outfit simple today, and although it is simple it has a strong message behind it.


"Thirteen years after small and hateful minds conspired to break us, America stands tall." 
—President Obama
Standing Strong.
Forever In Our Hearts.
Never Forget.

Until next time. Stay Golden.
xoxo




What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: LPFD // a gift from my Dad
Jeans: 1969 Gap Legging Jean: Black
Shoes: Vans: Van Doren Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment