I am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am a resident assistant trying to inspire those around me. A student learning to reach her dreams. I am the girl who is shy and awkward but gets crazy when I feel comfortable. I am a Jesus lover, a tea drinker, a coffee addict, a music junkie, and a fashion lover. I am trying to survive life and trying to make the best of the high and low moments. I am learning to help people along the way and give people a source of hope and light. No one else can play my part. And no one else can play your part.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day. A few weeks ago I ordered a packet through To Write Love On Her Arms which included a shirt, a bracelet, a poster, informational sheets, and flyers to hand out or hand up around campus/town.
The theme for this year was "No One Else Can Play Your Part."
I wanted to wear my black skirt with this shirt to add a little bit of my style. But mother nature decided to make it cold and rainy today. So I wore tights under my skirt and broke out my yellow rain jacket.
It was not too rainy outside while walking from class to class so I decided to wear my black boots to add a little edgy side to my outfit.
Overall today was a good day and a lot of people asked about my shirt which was cool to explain.
There is still time to order yours, even though the day is almost over the message is as strong as ever.
You are so important, strong, and inspirational.
Remember, No One Else Can Play Your Part.
Until next time. Stay Golden.
xoxo
Shirt: To Write Love On Her Arms
Skirt: CottonOn
Tights: Target
Boots: American Rag from Macys
Rain Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills





No comments:
Post a Comment