Sunday, October 5, 2014

look how BEAUTIFUL my Mama is!!!

Seriously, Look! She is beautiful.

Yesterday my Mama and Dad went to a wedding for a gal from my Mama's work.
During the summer she showed me a dress that she had bought but wasn't sure if she looked good in it or if she should keep it or return it. So naturally I made her try it on for me and she looked so pretty in it! Which made me happy to find out that she wore the dress to the wedding!

When she messaged me a picture of her in the dress she told me she wore tan heels with it. 
(So just imagine tan heels.. okay?)


LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE LOOKS!! That dress fits her so well.

You are so much more stylish than you give yourself credit for.
Also, good job Mama! You have the "no head" picture down.



Until next time. Stay Golden.
xoxo


p.s. I miss you, Mama! I'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment