Blahh, It's been a while since I've posted last and I have so many pictures on my phone to be posted for you all. But I might just ignore them and start from today. And I'll be better at posting on here (or at least I will try.)
This year for Halloween I worked, and boy was it C.R.A.Z.Y.
Since I knew I was working I didn't want to go and get a costume or get too dressed up. So I just put together an outfit from what I had in my closet.
I wore my skeleton-type shirt, an orange cardigan, black leggings, and my brown boots.
I didn't think about the fact that I was dressed like a jack-o-lantern until someone mentioned it in one of my classes.
Since it was a little chilly outside, I wore my green jacket. I felt, and looked, very "Fall" on Friday.
For my hair, I didn't feel like leaving it down so I braided part of it back and but it in a bun. To add a little something extra I put a gold bow on the front side of it.
This was my Halloween outfit. What was yours?
I hope your Halloween weekend was both safe and fun!
Until next time. Stay Golden.
xoxo
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Glamour Kills
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Leggings: Soho Girls from Bohme
Boots: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Jacket: TopShop
Oh yeah....if you couldn't tell from the pictures my mirror cracked. whoops.





No comments:
Post a Comment