Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello again! 
I am back at school which means I will be a lot less lazy and will update my blog more!
Winter break was so much fun, and I miss home already. But I am excited to be back at school (to see my friends, not for school and work).

All of the RA's are required to be back a week early for training.
Today I wore a simple gray t-shirt with a patterned cardigan, jeans, and my sparkly shoes.

Once training was done for the day, the Residence Life Office took all of the Residence Assistants ice skating! I haven't skated in a while so it was tough, but it was fun too. I switched out my cardigan for my peacoat and my blue scarf. (Don't worry mom I took real socks for ice skating).

I was an ice princess for a couple of hours.

I hope your Monday was a good start to your week!
:)


What I'm Wearing:
[Training]:
Shirt: Gap- The Essential V-Neck
Cardigan: PacSun
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Shoes: Sperry

[Ice Skating]:
Shirt: Gap- The Essential V-Neck
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Jacket: Forever 21
Scarf: (gift from my brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment