I ran out of time to post my outfit yesterday, so you get to see two outfits!
But, like the title says, it's starting to snow again. blah.
Yesterday was pretty nice out site (aka not snowing). I wore my AWG&GK tank top with a green army-like jacket, jeans, and my short dark brown boots.
![]() |
| "Long Live The Reckless & The Brave." |
Today it started to snow.
I wanted to be super comfortable all day so I wore a black t-shirt, with fleeced-lined leggings, a dark cranberry colored, christmas patterned cardigan, and brown boots.
We are almost through this week! yay!
What I'm Wearing:
[Tuesday]:
Tank-top: AWG from Glamour Kills
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Boots: American Rag from Macy's
[Wednesday]:
Shirt: Basic V-neck from Victoria's Secret
Leggings: Soho Girls (Bought this from a cute store called Bohme)
Cardigan: Debut (Bought this from a cute store called Bohme)
Boots: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target



No comments:
Post a Comment