Last night I went to bed with no snow on the ground. This morning I woke up to the ground covered in snow. And it snowed non-stop for most of the day.
Today was pretty chilly, so I dressed pretty warm.
(My scarf got soaked from the snow, so my neck was a little cold but it wasn't too bad)
Today I wore a black long-sleeved shirt, with jeans, a carmel colored scarf, and my flowered snow boots.
I wore a windbreaker that kept me warm.
(My Mama has the same one...it's from my school)
This is what I woke up to this morning. It was pretty, but quite a surprise.
I hope you had a fabulous Wednesday and that you are able to relax and get some rest for the remaining days of the week.
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Scarf: Michael Kors
Jacket: UofM Bookstore
Shoes: Sorel



No comments:
Post a Comment