Today was busy. I didn't do a whole lot but I was still out and about. From dropping decorations off to the residence life office to shopping for food to going to the movies to watching another movie once back in my room. Although it was busy running around town it was still a fun day.
(And I felt pretty while running around town, which is always a plus)
Today I wore a dark green military-like jacket, black leggings, and dark brown boots. I paired my outfit with my bright yellow rain jacket. (It wasn't raining but I love this jacket so it works out.)
I even wore my gold bow in my hair today, just to add something extra to my outfit.
What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Forever 21
Leggings: Pink from Victoria's Secret
Shoes: American Rag from Macy's
Rain Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills
Bow: My friend from high school made me this bow. But I've seen a lot for sale at clothing stores.



No comments:
Post a Comment