Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's The Weekend!!

I did not forget to update yesterday, I had classes and work all day and then I planned on doing it after I got back from the movies but it was 2:30am and wanted to sleep. So, I am going to make this post about my Friday and Saturday outfit.

Friday
Today was an off day for me. But it did get better as the day went on.
I wore an AWG & Glamour Kills tank top with a burnt orange cardigan, jeans, and my sparkly Sperrys.

All Time Low is my favorite band, and when Alex and GK got together and made the AWG line, I had to order this.

Once classes were done for the day, I immediately went back to my hall, changed into my residence life shirt and gave tours of the building to perspective students and their families.


Saturday
 It's the big Cat vs Griz football game today!!
But it's away, so I decided to work the desk and attempt to work on homework. I was going to just throw on a sweatshirt but I figured I should show some support for my school.
I decided to wear a comfy gray shirt with my schools colors on it, jeans, and gray vans.
Pretty simple, but comfortable.



What I'm Wearing (Friday):
Tanktop: AWG from Glamour Kills
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans 
Shoes: Sperry Boat Shoes

What I'm Wearing (Saturday):
Shirt: Retro UM Seal Tee from The UM Bookstore
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans 
Shoes: VANS - Original Classic Authentic: Gray 

No comments:

Post a Comment