It's Friday! Which means there's only 15 days until I'm home for the holidays.
I wasn't able to go out shopping for Black Friday because I was on call last night and I worked at the desk again this morning. But I did go grocery shopping...not as fun as clothing shopping but it was necessary.
Today I wore a comfy knitted tan and white long sleeve sweater, with jeans, ugg boots, and a light jacket. I even wore my California necklace because I'm missing home (especially since it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow).
After work I took a small break before going grocery shopping and decorated my room for the holidays. Since I decorated the outside of my door last week, I decided it was time to decorate the inside of my room.
I hung my pink peace sign stocking up above my bed, set up my Charlie Brown christmas tree on top of my bookshelf, and put lights on my TV stand.
I even put up my window decals: little penguins, Santa with presents, and a gingerbread house.
I hope you all have a relaxing Friday night!
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Shoes: Classic Short in Chocolate - Ugg Australia
Jacket: The North Face
Necklace: State Pride Necklace by Kris Nations from Nordstrom
Bag: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target








No comments:
Post a Comment