Sunday, November 17, 2013

Here's To Something New.

For a while now my Mama has told me several times to make a blog about  my clothing and the outfits I wear. So, here it is. 
I am going to try and update everyday with what I am wearing. Warning, I am a college student and some days (weekends mostly) sweatpants are a good thing and I may not want to take a picture. I may also run out of time to update. But I will try my best!

Lets get this thing started.

Since I am already in my pajamas for the night and just started this blog, here is an outfit from a couple of weeks ago. Not only am I wearing one of my favorite brands, Glamour Kills, but I got the jeans I am wearing for only $1! What up, garage sale! And I did buy some boots (sorry mom and dad) from Target, but then again shoes are my weakness when it comes to fashion.



No comments:

Post a Comment