Oh how I love Thursdays...especially when I have an 8am class.
Today I dressed pretty simple and I find that if you wake up with not a lot of time to get ready, dresses are the easiest thing to throw on and still look cute.
Also, I noticed during my class that everything I'm wearing is from Target...whoops?
Today I wore a flowered print dress with a cream/tan colored cardigan, black tights, and black flats. A pretty simple outfit.
And lets not forget the jacket, especially since it was 10 degrees outside this morning.
In other news, my parents sent me my advent calendar and a bunch of other goodies! I'm excited for December 1st to arrive so I can start opening it!
(and that also means I'm that much closer to flying home)
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Tights: Xhilaration footless tights from Target
Shoes (Black Flats): Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Jacket: The North Face



No comments:
Post a Comment