Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Almost Monday...

...that means today is a study day and a staff meeting for the resident assistants here at the University. 

When I woke up this morning and looked outside my window, it was slightly snowing. But it's the type of snow where you have to wear rain boots, and not snow boots. So that's what I did.

I decided to dress comfy since I am going to be studying and sitting through a meeting today. And by comfy I mean leggings and a soft shirt.


 And lets not forget about the jacket. Like my Mama always says, "It's not cool to be cold." I always think of that when getting dressed in the winter, especially now that I moved from California to study in Montana.

Kaitlin and I decided to get off campus to work on homework and study. First we tried Starbucks, but it was super busy and no where to sit. So we went to the next best place, Barnes & Noble.

 Now that I have my Peppermint Mocha, I am ready to study. I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Converse- One Star from Target
Leggings: Pink by Victoria's Secret
Rainboots: Sperry 
Jacket: The North Face

No comments:

Post a Comment