I know I am posting this technically on Sunday, but this was meant to be for Saturday.
Today was soooo busy! Between having to be up at 8am, room checkouts, key returns, and packing.
Since I knew I would be running around the building today and not going outside, I decided to fess as comfortable as I could.
I wore a simple gray shirt, yoga pants, and my moccasins.
Once room checkouts, and key returns were done I was finally able to start packing. Although, I still have to pack since I took a rather long break today.
In my Advent Calendar for Day 14, I received these cute, simple earrings. Perfect to match the ones I received the other day!
I cannot wait to fly home tomorrow!! I hope your weekend has been fun.
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Yoga Pants: Xhilaration from Target
Moccasins: Target



No comments:
Post a Comment