Sunday and Monday both went by super fast. From having an early Christmas gift exchange with my best friend, to running to the mall to pick up last minute gifts.
[Sunday]
On Sunday I wanted to wear something with flowers since it was a nice day outside. So I wore a flower patterned tank top with a knitted cardigan, jeans, and my boots.
Advent Calendar, Day 22.
Today I received a 'V' mid-finger ring! Super cute and super simple!
[Monday]
Today I was lazy getting up early and that transferred into my outfit. I wore a flannel button-up shirt with leggings and boots.
Chocolate!! That's what I got for Day 23 of my Advent Calendar.
I hope the night before Christmas Eve isn't too busy for you!
Have a wonderful night!
What I'm Wearing:
[Sunday]
Shirt: WetSeal
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
[Monday]
Shirt: Merona from Target
Leggings: Pink from Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target




No comments:
Post a Comment