Monday, December 9, 2013

First Day Of Finals.

Today was the official first day of finals and this morning my fist test was at 8am.
So as you could tell, I wanted to dress comfortably (also 8am is blah for a test time.)

Today I wore my soft gray All Time Low shirt that I received when I preordered their cd, a blue infinity scarf, leggings with tights underneath, and my flowered print snow boots.
After my final, I went back to my room to grab a light sweatshirt because I was still cold even with my jacket. 
(And yes, Mom, I wore my gloves while I was outside.)

It snowed for the majority of the day, and look how pretty it was!


Day Nine of my Advent Calendar! Today I received this super pretty pink headband!

It's back to studying for me.
Two finals down. Four to go.

Happy Monday!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: All Time Low and Glamour Kills
Pants: Pink by Victoria's Secret
Scarf: (It was a christmas gift from my brother, but I believe its from either Nordstrom or Target.)
Sweatshirt: Nor Cal Nautical Womens Hoodie from Tilly's
Jacket: The North Face
Boots: Sorel

No comments:

Post a Comment