Don't let this blue sky fool you. Today we had a wind chill of -18 to -22 today. It was freezing!
I honestly did not bother dressing cute because I wanted to be bundled up and warm.
But some girls on campus wore dresses, with no tights!, and a light cardigan. I was bundled up and still freezing, so I can only imagine how they must have felt.
But some girls on campus wore dresses, with no tights!, and a light cardigan. I was bundled up and still freezing, so I can only imagine how they must have felt.
Although I did not take my jackets off this is what I wore underneath: a plain white t-shirt. I also wore jeans with tights underneath and thick, pink socks.
I bundled up! I wore my uggs, fluffy gloves, and two of my North Face jackets. And of course my jackets were zipped up with hoods on.
I also wore a knitted headband/ear-warmer to keep my ears warm.
(it was early and my face did not look great)
I also wore this pretty scarf. It was over part of my face for most of the day, but thats alright.
Sixth day of Advent Calendar and I am in love with today's gift!
They're camera earrings from Lauren Conrad!! I am very excited to wear them.
Have a happy Friday night, and stay warm!
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Socks: Costco
Jackets: The North Face
Shoes: Classic Short in Chocolate - Ugg Australia
Gloves: The North Face
Scarf: (I honestly don't remember...I think my Mama gave it to me though)
Head/Ear Warmer: Merona from Target






No comments:
Post a Comment