Friday, December 6, 2013

It's. Almost. Friday.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Not because I have to study for finals but that I can sleep and somewhat relax (and not have to go outside in the freezing cold).

Today I wore a simple outfit because I did not want to get out of bed and walk to my 8am class with the temperature being -2.
I decided to wear a gray tank top under a jean cardigan, with tights under my leggings, a white infinity scarf, and converse.

And of course I wore my yellow jacket.

Day 5 of Advent Calendar!
I received this cute daisy bobby pin. It's just so cute and sparkly. :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!

What I'm Wearing:
Tanktop: Forever 21
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Leggings: Pink by Victoria's Secret
Scarf: B.P. from Nordstrom
Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills
Shoes: Converse All-Star (thin sole)


*p.s. I posted this around noon (on Thursday) but I guess I hit 'draft' instead of 'publish' and that's why I'm posting at 1am (on Friday)...whoops

No comments:

Post a Comment