Today wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best either. Good news though, I have coffee now and that makes things better.
I think it's because of the gloomy weather, and the fact that I have a lot of things to get done before Friday.
Today I wore a loose patterned shirt, with jeans, and my rain boots.
When I woke up and saw what outside looked like (dark and rainy) and I knew that today was a day for my bright yellow rain jacket! It just makes me smile.
Also, to keep my head and ears warm, I wore a knitted beanie.
Second day of advent calendar! Woo!
Today I received a necklace with angel wings attached to a horseshoe.
I hope your Monday was a good start to your week.
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: BP Clothing from Nordstrom
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Jacket: The Rainy Daze Raincoat from Glamour Kills
Beanie: Pins and Needles Clothing from Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Sperry




No comments:
Post a Comment