Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday!

Finals are done and most residents are on their way home...which means only a day and a half until I get to go home!

Today I was running around the building doing check outs, and working at the desk collecting keys. 
With that in mind, I decided to not bundle up like I have been the last couple of weeks.
Today I wore a flower patterned dress, with a black cardigan, tights, and my rain boots.
(Ignore all of the shoes that still need to be put away...I've been too lazy these last couple of days)


Day 13 of Advent Calendar! Today I got hair ties, which is a good thing because I was running out.

I hope your week was a good one, and that your weekend is even better.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Tights: Macy's
Shoes: Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment