The last few days have been crazyyyy. Sunday was spent at an airport, Monday was spent at an airport and then resting at home, and today was another day of relaxing along with a Starbucks run.
So, like the title suggests, I will post the last three days in one post. Let's begin!
[Sunday]
Today I finished packing, headed to the airport, and was on my way home.
I decided to wear a flowered print tank-top, my leggings, with a pull over sweatshirt, and my boots.
Nothing too over the top since I would be sitting on a plane and in an airport for most of the day.
Thank goodness I wore comfortable clothing because I ended up having to spend the night in the airport since my flight got canceled (stupid fog), but I was able to get a seat on the next flight out.
Before I left my room I opened Day 15 of my Advent Calendar and received this super cool cross necklace!
After making sure I remembered everything I needed, I was off to the airport!
[Monday]
Spending the night in the airport was exhausting. I was running off of a few hours of sleep from the night before, and I couldn't fall asleep so I stayed up until my flight until 8:30am. On the bright side though, I watched a season and a half of Psych...so there's that.
As soon as I got home I was so tired, so I took a shower and changed into sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.
"Stay Wild"
For Day 16 of my Advent Calendar, I received this pretty pearl bobby pin. Super cute for the holiday season!
[Tuesday]
I slept the entire night and woke up at 7:30am, awake and confused.
My best friend came over today and we went to Starbucks, like always, to catch up.
I wore a loose fitting shirt with jeans and converse.
"Do Everything With Passion Or Not At All"
Today for my Advent Calendar gift, Day 17, I received this bracelet with cute little charms. My Mama told me she was going back and forth wondering if she should keep it for herself. Haha.
I am so happy to finally be home and to relax for a couple of weeks.
I hope your week has been good so far!
What I'm Wearing:
[Sunday]
TankTop: B.P. from Nordstrom
Sweatshirt: Pink from Victoria Secret
Leggings: Pink from Victoria Secret
Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
[Monday]
Shirt: Hanes T-Shirt
Sweatpants: Girls Stay Wild Sweatpants from Glamour Kills
[Tuesday]
Shirt: Girls With Passion Drape Top from Glamour Kills
Jeans: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans
Shoes: Converse All-Star (thin Sole)









No comments:
Post a Comment