So. Done. With. Studying. And. Finals.
Two more finals are finished. Now I just have to get through the last two exams tomorrow and I will be done!
Today my first test was at 1:10pm (yay!). But I got up early this morning to send some boxes home, and to study before my test.
Today I didn't feel like wearing jeans or leggings so I went with tights and a dress.
I wore a white dress, with black sweater leggings, a black cardigan, my flowered snow boots (no surprise there) and of course my jacket.
Today in my advent calendar (Day 10!) I received these cute bracelets that are neon colors!
Super simple but super cute and makes it easy to add some color to your outfit.
We are almost to the halfway point of this week.
and I am only 4 days away from flying home!!
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target
Tights: Apt. 9 from Kohl's
Jacket: The North Face
Boots: Sorel



No comments:
Post a Comment